Various - A Very Special Christmas 3 album mp3
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Sting||I Saw Three Ships
Arranged By – Dave Hartley, StingFlute – Mickey Sumner*Keyboards – Dave HartleyProducer, Engineer, Mixed By – Simon OsborneVocals – StingWritten-By – Traditional
|2||–The Smashing Pumpkins||Christmastime
Concertmaster – Gene OrloffEngineer [Assistant] – Paul FalconeManagement [Production Manager] – Gloria GabrielOrchestrated By – Arif MardinPercussion – Frank PaganoProducer – Arif Mardin, Joe MardinProducer [Pre-Production] – Joe Mardin, Steve SkinnerRecorded By, Mixed By – Michael O'ReillyWords By, Music By – Billy Corgan
|3||–Natalie Merchant||Children Go Where I Send Thee
Bass – Graham MabyChoir – Metropolitan New Testament Missionary Baptist Church Choir, Albany, NYDrums – Peter YanowitzEngineer, Mixed By – Todd VosGuitar – Val McCallumHorns – Dave Ralicke*Organ [Hammond B3] – Jason YatesVocals – Natalie MerchantVocals [Additional] – Schiavone McGeeWritten-By – Traditional
|4||–Rev Run* & The Christmas All Stars Featuring Mase, Puff Daddy, Snoop Doggy Dogg*, Salt N' Pepa*, Onyx, Keith Murray||Santa Baby
Drum Programming [Beats] – Jam Master JayDrums – Pearl ManExecutive-Producer – Ill Badler, Russell SimmonsKeyboards – David Frazier Lyrics By [Rap] – C. Broadus*, Cheryl "Salt" James*, Fredro Scruggs*, J. Simmons*, K. Murray*, Kirk Jones, M. Betha*Producer – Jason "Jam Master Jay" Mizell*, Mr. Joseph "Rev Run"*, Mrs. Joseph "Rev Run"*Programmed By – Ommas Keith*Vocals – Justine SimmonsWritten-By – Joan Javits, Phil Springer*, Tony Springer
|5||–No Doubt||Oi To The World
Bass – Tony KanalChoir ["Oi Choir"] – Adrian*, Gabe*, Gwen*, Stephen*, Tom*, Tony*, Unknown ArtistDrums, Bells [Sleigh Bells] – Adrian YoungEngineer – Glenn Spinner, Rick WillGuitar – Tom DumontMixed By – No Doubt, Rick Will, Warren FitzgeraldProducer – No Doubt, Warren FitzgeraldTrombone, Chimes – Gabrial McNairTrumpet – Stephen BradleyVocals – Gwen StefaniWritten-By – Joe Escalante
|6||–Sheryl Crow||Blue Christmas
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Jeff TrottBass – Tim Smith Celesta [Celeste Keyboard] – Mitchell FroomDrums – Jim BogiosEngineer – Masato TachikawaMixed By – Tchad BlakeProducer – Sheryl CrowVocals, Harmonica – Sheryl CrowWritten-By – Billy Hayes, Jay Johnson
Bass Guitar – Bob SheehanDrums, Percussion – Brendan HillEngineer – John GoodmansonGuitar – Chan KinchlaMixed By – Steve Thompson & Michael BarbieroMixed By [Assistant] – Brian Sperber, Mike Tocci*Producer – Steve ThompsonRecorded By [Assistant] – Jim AlbertVocals, Harmonica – John PopperWords By, Music By – J. Popper*
|8||–Enya||Oiche Chiun (Silent Night)
Arranged By – EnyaCo-producer – EnyaProducer – Nicky RyanWritten-By – Traditional
|9||–Hootie & The Blowfish||The Christmas Song
Bass – Dean FelberDrums – Jim "Soni" Sonefeld*Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Mark BryanProducer, Mixed By – Don DixonVocals, Acoustic Guitar – Darius RuckerWritten-By – Mel Torme*, Robert Wells
|10||–Chris Cornell With Eleven||Ave Maria
Composed By [Intro], Arranged By – Natasha ShneiderDrums – Greg UpchurchProducer, Recorded By – Alain JohannesVocals – Chris CornellVocals, Keyboards – Natasha ShneiderWritten-By – Franz Schubert
|11||–Mary J. Blige Featuring Angie Martinez||Christmas In The City
Engineer [Recording] – Ken LewisInstruments [All] – Malik PendletonKeyboards [Additional] – Kyle SmithLyrics By – Angie Martinez, Malik Pendleton, Mary J. BligeMixed By – Ken Lewis, Malik PendletonMusic By – Malik PendletonProducer – Malik PendletonProducer [Vocal Production] – Malik Pendleton, Mary J. BligeRap – Angie MartinezVocals [All] – Mary J. Blige
|12||–Jonny Lang||Santa Claus Is Back In Town
Bass – Jeff HayengaDrums – Mike LarsenEngineer [Assistant] – Shane WashingtonEngineer, Mixed By – David StreebyGuitar – Ted LarsenKeyboards – Bruce McCabeProducer – Jonny LangVocals, Guitar – Jonny LangWritten-By – Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller*
|13||–Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds||The Christmas Song
Guitar – Dave Matthews, Tim ReynoldsMixed By – John Siket, Steve LillywhiteRecorded By – Jeff ThomasVocals – Dave MatthewsWritten-By – David J. Matthews*
|14||–Steve Winwood||Christmas Is Now Drawing Near At Hand
Arranged By – Steve WinwoodProducer, Engineer, Mixed By – Steve WinwoodVocals, Instruments [All] – Steve WinwoodWritten-By – Traditional
|15||–Tracy Chapman||O Holy Night
Arranged By – Andy Stoller, Tracy ChapmanCoordinator [Production] – Jill Dell'AbateElectric Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Dulcimer – Andy StollerEngineer [Assistant] – Brian GartenEngineer, Mixed By – Frank FilipettiFrench Horn – John Clark Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Clarinet, Percussion – Tracy ChapmanMusic By – Adolphe Adam*Producer – Tracy ChapmanWords By – Placide Clappeau*
|16||–Patti Smith||We Three Kings
Bass [Fretless], Backing Vocals – Tony ShanahanElectric Guitar – Lenny Kaye, Oliver RayEngineer, Mixed By – Roy CicalaKeyboards, Percussion – Jay Dee DaughertyVocals – Patti SmithWritten-By – Traditional
- Distributed By – Polydor
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Special Olympics International, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Special Olympics International, Inc.
- Recorded At – Lake House, Wiltshire
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – American Sector Studios
- Recorded At – 11AD
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Oarfin Studios
- Recorded At – Paramount Theatre, Denver
- Recorded At – Netherturkdonic Studios
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Recorded At – IIWII Studio
- Engineered At – Bearsville Studios
- Engineered At – Sedic Studio
- Produced At – 11AD
- Mixed At – Lake House, Wiltshire
- Mixed At – Bearsville Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Mixed At – Oarfin Studios
- Mixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – Netherturkdonic Studios
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – PMDC, Germany
- Art Direction, Design – Frank Olinsky, Jeff Gold
- Artwork – Keith Haring
- Coordinator [Assistant Album Coordinator] – Jim O'Neill*
- Coordinator [Coordinating Producer] – Sharon Toomey
- Executive-Producer – Al Cafaro, Bobby Shriver, Linda Feder
- Liner Notes – Eunice Kennedy Shriver
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig (tracks: 15), Dave Collins (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 14, 16), Howie Weinberg (tracks: 2), Tom Baker (tracks: 5)
- Other [Album Administration] – Cathy "Cooch" Valentino
- Other [Very Special Assistance] – Carrie Goldman, Jim Cardillo
NotesTrack 1 recorded and mixed at Lake House.
Track 2 recorded at The New Hit Factory, New York, NY. Mastered at Masterdisk, New York, NY.
Track 3 engineered & mixed at Bearsville Studios, Bearsville, NY.
Track 5 recorded and mixed at Ocean Way Studios, Nashville, TN on June 12 & 13, 1997. Mastered at Future Disc, Hollywood, CA.
Track 6 recorded at Sedic Studio, Tokyo, Japan. Mixed at Sunset Sound Factory, Los Angeles, CA.
Track 7 recorded at American Sector, New Orleans, LA. Mixed at Electric Lady, New York, NY.
Track 10 produced and recorded at 11 A.D. Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Track 11 recorded & mixed at Sony Studios, New York, NY.
Track 12 recorded & mixed at Oar Fin Studios, Minneapolis, MN.
Track 13 recorded at the Paramount Theatre, Denver, CO, February 18, 1997. Mixed at Sound On Sound Studio, New York, NY.
Track 14 recorded & mixed at Nether Turkdonic Studio, Gloucestershire, UK.
Track 15 recorded & mixed at Right Track Studios, New York, NY. Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME.
Track 16 recorded at Iiwii, Weehawken, NJ. Mixed at Sound On Sound, New York, NY.
Mastered at A& M Mastering Studios except where noted.
℗ 1997 Special Olympics International, Inc. © 1997 Special Olympics International, Inc.
Artwork © 1997 The Estate of Keith Haring
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 7 31454-0764-2 5
- Other (distribution code): PY 900
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Matrix / Runout: 540 764 2 01 >
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L003
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0165
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 01W7
|31454 0764 2||Various||A Very Special Christmas 3 (CD, Album)||A&M Records||31454 0764 2||US||1997|
|31454 0764 2||Various||A Very Special Christmas 3 (CD, Album)||A&M Records||31454 0764 2||Canada||1997|
|31454 0764 4||Various||A Very Special Christmas 3 (Cass, Album)||A&M Records||31454 0764 4||US||1997|
|31454 0764 2||Various||A Very Special Christmas 3 (CD, Album, RP)||A&M Records||31454 0764 2||US||Unknown|
|540 764 2||Various||A Very Special Christmas 3 (CD, Album)||A&M Records, Polydor||540 764 2||Australasia||1997|